The Fractional CFO starts each new customer relationship with a new client face to face meeting. Other than getting to know each other, the objective of the meeting is to get a good understanding of the your business.
We Can Do it All
The Fractional CFO has well over 30 years of business financial-planning experience. We are at the forefront of this quickly changing economy and we work closely with our clients because we are fully committed to meeting and exceeding expectations. We also believe in keeping our services affordable to our clients, we make sure to work around your budget.
We are proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for guidance and assistance with their financial futures, and we work hard to earn their loyalty every day.
Partner With Our Clients
The Fractional CFO‘s approach is to act as your partner vested in your business’s success.
All Aspects of Business
We focus on finance but we understand that many of our clients also need help in other aspects of their business.
Fractional CFO’s are well-rounded professionals who are there to help you succeed.
Member of Your Team
Think of your CFO as being Co-Sourced, not outsourced, an important member of your team.
We also believe in keeping our services affordable to our clients, we make sure to work around your budget.
The Fractional CFO starts each new customer relationship with a new client face to face meeting. Other than getting to know each other, the objective of the meeting is to get a good understanding of the following:
- How financially healthy is the business
- Is the business making money
- Are cash flow projections sufficient to meet future needs
- What are the main pain points of the business and the management team
- Does the business have a budget, is the budget used in managing the business
- Does the business have a strategic plan
- Is the business operating effectively within the context of the current competitive environment
- How effective is the employee team
- Is technology embraced to drive efficiencies
After the initial meeting and, usually, working with the CEO, The Fractional CFO will pull together a project and or process plan to offload CFO functions to The Fractional CFO as well as correct any issues found in the above interviews. Our goal is to align both cost control and profitable growth, allowing our customers to focus on their customers’ positive experiences, which is the only reason your business thrives.
Try Our Proven Process
Control and Organize
Financial process review
Develop cash management process
Assessment of employees
Business plan and marketing analysis
Build a 90 – day plan
Assessment of the books
Implement best practices including:
- Monthly financial reviews
- Staff meetings
- Strategic planning
- Cash control processes
- Using the numbers to run the business
Implement and Direct
Team and financial training
Maximize business valuation
Ongoing Support and Services
Personal Meetings with your CFO, monthly
Budgeting and Goal Setting
Monthly financial and operational reviews
Review of accounting processes and policies
Cash control processes
- Review of your company’s books
- Development of World Class Financial Processes
- Financial Training
- Other areas that require improvement in order for you to achieve your goals, both financial and non-financial, including Marketing Team training
"Bill Eveleth and his business, The Fractional CFO, have helped me develop and grow my own business. Starting from a modest base, this year we are on track to achieve a 500% increase, well into the mid 7 figures, in revenues. I'll also have more money in the bank than in my past 20 years of business."Dr. CJ Benkert
Get In Touch
744 East Burgess Road
Pensacola FL 32504